
I discovered sugar free jolly ranchers a few weeks ago at a Cub Scouting event. I am always weary of the label sugar free, because generally it means taste free as well, but since I am on a journey to finding low fat, low-sugar alternatives I decided to give them a try. They are delicious!! And they even passed the kid test E liked them too. I thought all I had to do was go to my local grocery store and the great sugar free jolly rancher goodness would be there in abundance waiting for me. But no such luck. I have been to no less then 4 establishments on the hunt for these candies and have not found one morsel. Surely I must be blind because they can't be that difficult to find. Anyway, if you anyone knows where I can find them in the D.C. Metro area let a chick know, because I am seriously feigning.
3 comments:
I used to buy them at the Wal-Mart. Did you look there?
Actually I didn't, but that is because I hate Wal-mart and go in for my paper goods and get the hell out of dodge. I will check for them when I go over the weekend thanks!!!
I'll look around as well. I need to be on the hunt for some sugar free gummy bears!
Post a Comment