Friday, March 2, 2007

I have a friend in pain today...


I wish I knew something I could do to make her feel better, but I know nothing I say will help. I know that this is a battle she has to fight within herself and only she has the strength to bring herself through.

I know that tomorrow will be a better day for her even if right now she doesn't think she will get through another hour. I know that she is a fighter and that she has that winning spirit. If there is anyone that I know who is a survivor she is the one.

I have a friend in pain today...

I just want to let her know that she is loved by many and she will feel better very soon. Not because her family and friends know this to be true, but because she herself will make it that way.

I love you Chica...let it out and come back to us when your ready.

No comments: