Thursday, March 22, 2007

ALL About E

Well, I didn't mean to leave you hanging on such a serious note last night, but I was just too tired to write about the next topic I planned on and that is fun facts about my son E. Since writing about my life will include him on more than a few occasions I figured I better let you all get to know him a bit better.

Born: December 17
Sign: Sagittarius
(just missed being a Capricorn like me by a few days)

Personality: (not in any order)
Silly, Playful, Funny as hell, Loving
Caring, Giving, Very Intelligent
Serious, Sensitive, Charming
Manipulative, Active, Honest
Quick Tempered

Favorite Food:
Pepperoni Pizza

Favorite Drink:
Chocolate Milk

Favorite School Subject:
Reading and Math

Least Favorite School Subject:
Writing

Favorite Phrase:
Ooops! My Bad.

Favorite Things To Do:
Play Video Games, Watch Cartoons
Reading about Video Games and Animals
Sodoku, Puzzles, Riding His Bike
Cub Scouts, Shoveling Snow

His Chores: (we will be adding more this year)
Cleaning his room, Taking out all of the trash
Sorting out his laundry, Generally picking up after himself.

Things He Likes For Me To Do For Him:
Read him bed time stories
Listen to his side the story before I make punishment decisions...lol!!
Watch movies with him

Things He Does For Me:
Opens doors for me
Dances in the middle of the living room with me
Sings very badly with me
Listens to my constant speeches about the benefits of education

Places We Go:
Smithsonian
Zoo
Aquarium
Monster Truck Shows
Cub Scouting Events
Parks

Miscellaneous Facts:
He is afraid of the dark
Likes to sleep with a stuffed animal
Hates all types of bugs and lizards
Loves all other animals even snakes
We have the BEST conversations
Loves money (currently saving to a few things he wants for himself)

Well he is my baby and one of the best things to ever happen for me. I couldn't have asked for a more AWESOME kid!! I can't wait to get my camera, so I can show you all the cool things we do.

3 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

DAT'S MY BOY E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreoleInDC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura(southernxyl) said...

He sounds like a great kid. I know you enjoy his company. My husband and I really miss having a young'un around.