
I've decided to start a daily food journal, so that I can keep accountability of everything I put into my body. I don't have the worse diet in the world and I pretty much maintain my weight, but I know I can do much better. I am hoping doing this will help me develop an even more healthful eating habits. I will probably cheat every once in a while, but as long as I don't go over board I should be just fine. I am also going to greatly increase my water intake currently I drink between 20 and 40 oz a day, but I am going to work on making it to at least 60 oz a day. Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast:
1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of caffeine free tea
Snack:
1/3 cup of dried fruit and nut mix
water
Lunch:
turkey sandwich on whole grain bread
water
Snack:
small piece of cake (today was March b-day celebrations at work)
Dinner:
shrimp primavera(1 cup of pasta, with lots of veggies and shrimp)
grilled salmon
water
Now this is where I usually lose all my points. I like to snack when I'm studying and I usually make bad choices. Lately I have been loading up with lots of celery sticks and carrot sticks to snack on.
Snack:
celery sticks
reduced fat french onion dip
I have been drinking water through out the day, but I still haven't made it to my 60oz. Better luck tomorrow.
1 comment:
Before you know it...it's going to become like second nature to choose the RIGHT food!
Post a Comment