Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 22, 2007


The bad news is that I still didn't sleep any better, but the good news is I did not oversleep again. YAY!!! My diet today was not stellar, but it will have to do because the chica is tired.



Breakfast:
1/2c Oatmeal
Tea

Snack:
None

Lunch:
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich
whole grain bread, sugar free jelly and reduced fat peanut butter

Snack:
1 jolly rancher

Dinner:
Garden salad with vinigarette dressing

Snack:
apple


Just one glass of water today and I skipped the gym because I had errands to run. I am going to the gym to tomorrow to make up for today.

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog the other day! I have oatmeal for breakfast most days too, but I eat a lot more the rest of the day. I would be so hungry if that was all I ate! You're good!
: )

Laura(southernxyl) said...

I hate to tell you what I ate today.

The high point was leftover pizza for lunch. I don't think I actually ate any dinner. That's bad, I will have to eat something before I go to bed.

It's much harder to eat right when you're tired. Of course, that's when it's really important.