Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Got Tagged...

by none other than CreoleinDC herself. I feel quite honored and like I have been officially inducted into blogger world. I know I am a big doofus, but you gotta love me!!

What main lesson have you learned in the month of February?That you can't hold on to someone who does not want to be held on too.

What bad habit do you want to rid yourself of this month?
I hope I finally rid myself of negative thinking. I have always been a bit pessimistic and now I try to see the glass as half full instead of completely empty.

What are your favorite muses?
My son E, he gives me some of the inspiration I need to go on each day.

Name one thing UNIQUELY DIFFERENT that you recently discovered about yourself?
I am no longer a victim, but a survivor. Is that unique??

What is your definition of passion vs intimacy?
Passion is the zest and thrill that you have for someone or something or in my case cheesecake.
Intimacy is that special closeness or connection that you have for someone or something or in my case cheesecake.

What are you vibing too?
At this moment I am vibing to some music old school Motown.

What are your favorite gadgets?
Not a gadget person, but if I had to choose I guess my new digital camera.

What would be a perfect date with the person you're thinking of right now...
Date?? What is this dating you speak of??

Last book read?
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra

What would you re-name it based upon your perception of the storyline?
If You Believe, You Will Achieve

How many times a day do you look at your blog or the blogs of others?
Probably about Three times a day.

Who's your favorite blogger or spot you find lurking around most often?
Everyone currently on my blogroll...DUH!!

If you were to live as the opposite sex for the day what name would you give yourself?
Aaron

Describe yourself in 3 adjectives?
Smart, Funny and Kind

One goal you set for yourself for the month of March?
To run at least 5 miles every other day.

1 comment:

Keelah said...

You are so funny!...And 5 miles??? YOU GO GIRL!