
E: Mommy, I love Tom and Jerry
Me: Well, they were one of my favorites growing up. I am glad you enjoy them too.
E: Yeah, you know what I love about old cartoons?
Me: What?
E: Most seemed to be filled with unreasonable violence...
Me: *shaking my* Unreasonable violence huh??? What am I gonna do with you??
E: *very nonchalantly says* Love me.
Ummmmm...OK
4 comments:
Come now, admit it! You know you like the unreasonable violence!!
What would Tom and Jerry, Woody Woodpecker and even Bugs Bunny be WITHOUT unreasonable violence? Cartoons today need to Man Up!
lol
I suppose the violence in the cartoons of today is reasonable....LOL.
"Cartoons today need to Man Up!"
ROFL!!
Do they still do Roadrunner?
@Laura according to E they still show roadrunner on certain channels. I used to love that darn coyote he was always so determined poor thing..."beep beep"...LOL
Post a Comment