Monday, September 15, 2008
Dear God
Why must you keep punishing me? Can I please just have a break? I mean every time it seems things are going to get better. BAM!!!! Some other shit happens...I might as well stay on the ground and never bother to soar. I guess I just like to keep getting smacked. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I need an anchor something tangible that I can hold on to. I feel like I have nothing left to give, but you keep asking me for more. How much lower can I get? I have nothing!! I have been nothing but good. I am trying!!! I am working hard!! I don't know what else you want from me. Just give me a break already!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Tsi its JHow. I want you to know GOD is listening and he does hear what you are asking. Be strong and patient.
Post a Comment