Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why ???

My sister came by to use my computer. After a about an hour she was cracking up and I came up behind her and saw this. I don' know whether to laugh or go and save that dog.

3 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

We need to save the dog. PRONTO!

Sissy said...

Bawahahah! That poor doggie! LOL

Laura(southernxyl) said...

I used to feel sorry for the cats when F would drag them around draped over one arm - you know how they get all boneless when you do that. But then I thought, well, they get their 3 squares a day, their litter dealt with, protection from the weather, cars, and dogs, vet visits when they're sick (although they'd probably rather not) so if they have to put up with being wagged around by a little kid, so be it.

No one harasses them now. They have it made in the shade. Sometimes I am actually jealous.

So the doggie dresses are kind of a blow for our side.