Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shuffle Your iPod

I swipe this from Dawn's spot and thought it looked fun.

The rules: you select shuffle on your iPod or iTunes and plug in the songs as the answers to the questions. No cheating!


If someone says, “Is this okay?” what do you say?

Soar, Christina Aguilera (doesn't make sense, but OK...LOL)

How would you describe yourself?

Like This, Kelly Rowland (That is my theme song at the moment)

What do you like in a guy or girl?

Are You That Somebody, Aaliyah (Yeah, somebody that can put up with all this...lol)

How do you feel today?

Deja Vu, Beyonce (Ain't that the truth. I swear I've lived this day before)

What is your life’s purpose?

All I need, Aaliyah (huh???)

What is your motto?

Let it Be, Jill Scott (Come to think of it is is my motto for 2008)

What do your friends think about you?

Girl, Destiny's Child (Yes I am a girl...LOL)

What do your parents think of you?

Alive, Jennifer Lopez (again huh???)

What do you think about very often?

You know I'm No Good, Amy Winehouse (Ha!! that was my motto the last 10 years)

What is 2 + 2?

La Tortura, Shakira (???)

What do you think of your ex?

Love Don't Cost A Thing(The Remix), Jennifer Lopez (Wow, how fitting)

What do you think of the person you like?

Rockstar, Nickelback (hmmmm...)

What is your life story?

Fighter, Christina Aguilera (It is so weird how much that fits)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Crown Royal, Jill Scott (I have no idea what that means)

What do you think when you see the person you like?

Loving me 4 me, Christina Aguilera (I sure hope he does who ever he is)

What will they play at your funeral?

Why, When, How, Justin Timberlake (LOL!!!)

What is your hobby/interest?

My Last Breath, Evanescence (Naw, not really)

What is your biggest fear?

Ain't It Funny(Murder Remix), Jennifer Lopez (this is actually true in a roundabout kinda way)

What is your biggest secret?

Who Knew, Pink (LOL!!!! I crack myself up)

What do you think of your friends

Play, Jennifer Lopez (hmmm... not really)

No comments: