Monday, November 12, 2007

I am so Honored



I have been given my first blogger award by Anali's first Amendment and I am sooo excited. Thank you Anali for your kind words and thinking of me for this honor.

This award recently originated here.

Now it is my turn to bestow this award on women I think deserves the credibility and the exposure.

In honor of her promoting a healthy lifestyle and just being a overall real fabulous person I am giving this award to Lola Granola. Please check her out if you have not already.


I would also like to give this award to Gladys for having a blog that I read everyday that is full of hope,love and honesty and for being an all around great person in general.

4 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

You are quite welcome! ; )

CreoleInDC said...

Congrats! But this isn't your first award if I remember correctly. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you, Tsiporah... you are well deserving of this and I always look forward to reading your blog entries. I truly appreciate your honesty about your journey thru life!!

Marci said...

Congrats! It is so wonderful to see where the award winds up going. Thanks for passing it along to other wonderful women of the web. Take care!!