as usual sorry for not posting for awhile, but I really needed to get a grip.
You know what I wish for more than anything... I wish I could just wake up one morning and be at peace. I have spent so much time trying to fill this emptiness that I have in my soul that I think I've missed the point. I am probably not making a lick of sense, but I am too tired to explain at the moment. Just know that I am O.K. and that I am working on trying to live my best life.
I started this blog to help me keep track of all the goals I have set for myself some big and some small. Unfortunately running the Marine Corp Marathon was a goal that I did not meet this year, but I was just to busy to train properly. I am not going to give up though one day I will get across that finish line even if I have to be pushed in my wheel chair by one of my future grandchildren...LOL!
I know I am going all over the place with this post, but my thoughts are very erratic so please try and keep up.
My goal to finish my Bachelor's degree is slowly coming to fruition...I am taking two classes this semester and then I will have exactly 24 credit hours left. Who-hoo!!! I FINALLY see the light and I am so proud that I have kept at this all these years. Now I have to figure out what it is I want to do with my life next...Do I try and get into Law School or do I just go for my Master's Degree. I've always wanted to be a lawyer, but I guess I am doubting whether or not if I really have what it takes and man it will be a long hard road to travel...I guess I better decide soon since I am going to have to find a grants and scholarship opportunities from somewhere.
I received E's interim progress report this week. He has decent grades so far except for in math. I am going to start making him do extra math practice on the weekends. I know I am mean, but he is too smart to be getting bad grades in any subject. We are gonna pull out his multiplication flash cards and find some fun math computer programs to work with. I am determined this child get at least a partial academic scholarship for college.
Well I can see is getting long so I am going to stop for now...
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First off, do not even begin to think that you don't have what it takes to be an attorney. You can do it. The big thing about law school is dealing with a lot of the mind games. You can do the work. It's just a matter of deciding if it's what you want and if you really want to be there. Definitely email me if you want to chat about it more.
I just finished reading one of the best books I've ever read - "Eat, Pray, Love", by Elizabeth Gilbert. I really recommend it and plan to post about in the next few weeks. It's a life changing book. Take care Tsiporah.
Thanks Anali,
I guess I am just feeling a bit inadequate. I love the law and I really want to be a part of it I guess I just need to find which area I am most comfortable. Not to mention that I am totally intimidated with the whole process of taking the LSAT, applying to law schools and actually going to classes.
You are the second person to recommend this book to me I may just have to pick it up.
Send him over here to Mr. Robby for math tutoring. Ms. Monica doesn't have the patience.
Regarding the other stuff...it's okay to doubt yourself...you're allowed. But go too far and Imma visit you wearing my Ninja suit.
Post a Comment