Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Sad... *Updated*

I have been trying so hard pretending not to be for the last couple of months, but I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.

I am sad.
I don't know how to fix it or if it can be fixed.

I'm also lonely.
I try and act like I'm not but I am.
I try and keep myself as busy as possible,so I don't notice it.
But there is no denying it.

I am lonely.

I just needed to say these things out loud.


I am inspired.
http://roycesdaughter.blogspot.com/2007/09/time-does-heel.html
This girl speaks the truth and with time all my wounds will be healed.
I just have to be patient and let G-d take control and stop trying to rush everything.

3 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

Yup...all wounds heal.

I love you.

onefromphilly said...

Hey girl!!

It's ok to feel sad, or lonely. Feel it, deal with, let it go. Time WILL take care of all of it. You released it to the Universe, now the Universe will return all of the positive energy to remove the loneliness and sadness.

I believe it!

TNDRHRT said...

Listen to some upbeat music and dance around the house with your son....this may be only a temporary fix, but at least you'll feel better for the moment. :-)