I and a few FANTABULOUS Ladies decided to step outside the box and take a flying trapeze lesson. It was soooooo much fun and the most exhilirating thing I have done since I left the military in 2004. Here is a little video clip of my debut as a circus performer.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YOU ARE THE BOMB CHICK!!! Remember that...
I had so much fun, can't wait till our November event!!!
You were so at ease up there for the hand catch!!!Perfect hand position, pointed toes...lol
Next time we should get them to show us how to (from the hand catch)turn back around catch the bar again and return to the platform!!! HA!
Tsiporah, I had my mouth hanging open. You were like so smooth in your transistions. Effortless! **low five since my arms and stuff are still sore**
Girl your timing was precision was on point you were PERFECT! I had such a good time & it was great to finally meet you. I can't wait for our next adventure.
Wow!!!!! That was amazing!!!
Post a Comment