Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This is me...Then and Now


I was a MAD BLACK WOMAN. A single mother who's life had been shattered by abuse at a young age. I carried all of that hurt, anger and guilt with me for more years than necessary and it was holding me back. I had dreams and goals that went unfulfilled, because I was scared of the unknown. I was scared that I might fail and I was scared that I might succeed.
NOW I am at a place where I am ready to break through all the barriers that had been holding me back for the last twenty years. I am ready to fight all of the demons and what ever else comes my way. I know that I am destined to be great at whatever it is I put my mind to and I am not giving up without a fight…Look Out World Here I Come!!! View my complete profile

2 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

I LOVE the "This WAS Me" tag. YOU GO GIRL!

Tsiporah said...

Thanks Creole...I feel I need to embrace my past, but keep it in its place. I am no longer that person and like a caterpiller am elvoving into a beautiful butterfly.