Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Digital Camera


I'm a bad mom...

Well, no not really I'm a great mom, but I'll tell you what I don't have. I don't have a camera a staple for any mother with a kid as cute, smart and talented as mine...ok...so I'm biased...but so what it's true!! Anywho,what kind of mom doesn't have camera, you ask? Well the kind of mom that broke her camera and has been saving up to buy a new digital one.

You see my old camera was the kind that you actually had to load with that thing... you know film and then you had to take it to a store to get it developed... ok...ok...I admit it I had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, but I am here and to tell you the truth it isn't as scary as I thought it would be.

Now that I have saved the appropiate amount of funds I am in the market for a new digital camera, nothing fancy just something that I can take pictures with and they look decent. I want to capture the memories of my child and of my life before it all goes away in a flash...get the pun...never mind.

Anyway, so if anyone knows of a nice dependable camera please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with Canon!

CreoleInDC said...

Don't forget I have an account with Consumer Report that you can use to check em out.

Tsiporah said...

@ MissGina...you know your right I am probably going to look more into the canon powershot.

@ Creole...Thanks Chica. I will keep that in mind.