
These are my confessions for the month of May in no particular order.
1. I love musicals. In fact I love them so much that I will watch them over and over again and memorize the dialogue, the lyrics and the choreography. I used to want to be... hell...I still want to be on Broadway.
2. I wanted to be Claire Huxtable when I was a kid. I wanted it all the husband, the kids and the career.
3. When I was a teenager I realized how much I truly disliked kids and decided I just wanted the husband and the career.
4. I still don't like kids that much, but they gravitate toward me like bees to honey.
5. The closest thing to a passion I had growing up was dancing.
6. I loved to dance and wanted to be a dancer, but I suddenly became shy when I was about 11 and couldn't bring myself to perform in public anymore. I wish I could go back and reverse it I would have made a great dancer.
7. Lately I have been filled with the overwhelming sensation to hit something or someone. I really want to box or kick box and compete, but I am not sure if my body is up for all the physical activity
8. I have been feeling a lot of unexplained aches and pains and the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong with me. My damn back has been killing me lately and motrin is my best friend.
9. I've sworn off dating for the year and possibly forever.
10. I have been in love or as close to being "in love" as I can get with two different men and they broke up with me because they were not ready to settle down.
11. Those two men are now happily married.
12. My last relationship ended in January and lasted a little over a year. I wasn't in love with him but I did love him.
13. My last first date was November of 2005 and before that my last date was January of 2005.
14. I can't think of anything I am particularly passionate about, unless you count the wanting to hit something or someone.
15. I love my son to death, but I don't like being a mom.
16. I used to want to settle down and get married, but now I realized all I really wanted was a wedding.
17. I would like to think that there is someone for everybody, but I really don't think there is.
18. I live my life like any day I am going to pick up and move.
19. I've lived in my apartment for three years and I still have stuff packed in boxes and I keep all the boxes of things I buy just in case.
20. I can't even remember the number of times I've moved in my life, but I do know I have never lived anywhere longer than 4 years.
5 comments:
Um...I was going to invite you to dinner this week...but you talking bout hitting folks and whatnot. ROFL!
I think you shot yourself in the foot there, Tsiporah!
"16. I used to want to settle down and get married, but now I realized all I really wanted was a wedding."
I think that happens a lot. A lot. And some folks don't figure it out until afterward. I think some never do.
Do you still dance at all?
I can relate to alot of your list. I love kids I just don't want kids. I have one kid. LOL. I love playing with babies and giving them back.
Oh my goodness, kickboxing, I want and need it. I just don't want the aches, pains and bruising I know folks get. LOL.
@ Creole- As long as you feed me your safe...lol.
@Laura- Yeah I did shoot myself in the foot, but in my defense I didn't realize what I wanted until long, long after those two relationships had ended.
Oh and I still do dance in the safety of my living room...lol.
@Shai- Kickboxing or some type competitive martial art would be cool I wouldn't mind the pain and bruising too much.
I suggest you try Brazilian Jiu jitsu or Krav Maga.
Not only will you get out all, and I mean ALL of your aggression, you will get super fit.
Post a Comment