Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eternally Grateful


Well there has been so much going on the last couple of months I hardly know where to begin. I guess first I should apologize for leaving on such a dark note. I was in a really bad place and just couldn't get myself out of it. I felt as if I was going completely insane.

Next, I would like to thank everyone who commented and e-mailed me when I was feeling "mighty low". The thought that you all cared enough to write me at all really touched me. There are a few people in particular that I want and need to thank, because they took the time out of their own lives to really help me, but I will be sending them individual notes to them as soon as I find the words. I have started several letters to them, but the words never seem good enough to express how deeply grateful and...how in awe I am of them. I can't believe that some one...several some ones actually took time of their busy lives to make sure that my son and were ok. They will never know how much that meant to me especially when my own flesh and blood family was so slow to step up to the plate.

I never really had any real friends…I’ve had acquaintances, but never any real friends. It was mostly my fault because I usually kept everyone at a distance. I still do some times…but I’m working on it. I'm so happy that the good Lord has seen fit to send me some true friends finally after all these years. Friends that I can’t scare off so easily with my craziness and erratic behavior because they are just as crazy…LMAO!!

Well, I really didn’t want to say too much…just thanks for reading and I will be back to regular blogging from now on.

3 comments:

Lisa Steptoe said...

Welcome Back! It was so good to see you last weekend and I look forward to spending more time with you and E.

TNDRHRT said...

Love you lots and you know this!!! Hey E!

CreoleInDC said...

Friends are AWESOME and you're such a lovely person. TRULY.