Tuesday, May 6, 2008

...and then there were 5

Count them 1..2..3..4..5 more classes and I will be a real live college graduate FINALLY!!!

This last semester was VERY time consuming, but it was all worth it. I took my final exams this past Saturday and I feel confident that I did a great job!!! I will be posting about all the things that have been going on inside my head the last month or so now that I have a couple of weeks before my summer class begins. Yes I am taking a summer class...sigh because my goal is to be walking across that stage next May and unfortunately in order to make that happen I can't take a break this summer. I am only taking one class though and that should be a nice reprieve.

15 credits to go... Go ME!!!

For all of you people out there who are thinking about going back to school, but are feeling discouraged and making excuses. Please...Don't wait any longer sign up today. It is so worth it. One class...One semester at a time... that is all it takes.

3 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

GO YOU!

Keelah said...

Yaaaay! Go Tsiporah!!!

CreoleInDC said...

This is the new lame blog. Punkette.