Sunday, March 16, 2008

Whew !!!

This week has been the most challenging yet since this new semester started. Not only am I being overwhelmed with a bunch of school projects, but someone at my place of employment has decided to finally start using me to my full potential. Between working my ass off all day at work and then coming home to not only work on school work and doing all those things it takes to be a good mommy. Ya girl is BEAT and I have been fighting off a cold to boot.

On a more personal note I think I picked the wrong week to re-join the world of dating. I don't really talk about my dating life on this blog, but the main reason has been because I haven't had a dating life in a very, very long time. I am not sure if I will talk about my dating (mis)adventures or not. For now all I will say is that I met what could be a very nice man this last week and I plan on going out with him very soon. I am not sure if I feel any chemistry as of yet, but it is worth a try it seems to fit into all of my mental checklist thus far...so wish me luck.

On a much lighter note I leave you with this SNL sketch:

1 comment:

Keelah said...

Good Luck, Tsiporah! YOur life sounds full and like you are handling it very well! Take care!