Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's Official...

I have been inducted into the lameazz blog club by none other then Sissy herself one of the founding members of said club...sigh.

Things have been just so busy latley between cub scout meetings, work, re-organizing/cleaning my place and these two new classes I just started. I have not had the time to really sit down and write. Hell, even when I do have a minute that I can be writing I am just too tired to think of something. I guess I can catch you up a little bit in what has been happening with my life...let's see where to begin.

Work- I have really changed my whole way of thinking when it comes to my job. I was quite miserable for a while, but now things seem a little brighter. I actually look forward scratch that I don't dread waking up in the morning like I used to go into the office. Right now I am working on a couple of nice projects that are keeping busy. One project in particular I am the most excited about because I am learning about a subject that I am very interested in. This is going to be a fun new learning experience and hopefully a stepping stone for bigger and better things with the Firm. Even if it does not lead to more money and better position where I am working currently it will look GREAT on my resume.

Son- It was touch and go for a minite with E in school. He is a smart kid in fact he is a bit too smart for his own good. His teachers really underestimate how totally manipulative he can be. Anyway, the problem was not academically, but his temper was getting him in trouble. Nothing a few weeks of no privileges hasn't been able to fix though. He has had to work very hard to earn EVERY bit of fun he been able to have. Hell he hasn't even been able to open any of his birthday or Christmas gifts given to him by my family and friends.

Hmmmmm....I had two more paragraphs here a second ago and now they've just disappeared. UGH!!!!

Well, since I am too tired to re-write all of that I will just have to catch you all up on the rest of it next time. From now on I will try to post something at least twice a week.

Ciao!!

No comments: