Sunday, December 23, 2007

This is Some Random Bull...

I have been so busy these last few weeks and not just with the usual school and work B.S., but with an actual social life. Man, I forgot how much energy it takes to having a social life I'm not sure I like it.

I don't like decorating for the holidays I always find a waste of time. Even when I still celebrated Christmas I never put up a tree.

Only 9 more classes until I get my Bachelor's degree I can't wait. I wish I could quit working and go to school full-time, so I can be done faster.

I have been thinking maybe I should date in 2008...then again maybe not.

The only thing about the holiday season I love is I get to hang out with my extended family and eat great food.

I think I ate too much great food so far this season..sigh

I have to confess I am a T.V addict although this year I have managed to narrow down my T.V. watching my favorite shows this fall were: Heroes, Journey Man, Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy.

I have never watched the Keyshia Cole show. I couldn't point that girl out in a line up, but apparently her show is off da chain.

My 30th birthday is next week I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I am taking the whole first week of January off of work as a Birthday present to my self.

2008 will be a great year.