
E wants these shoes sooooooo bad!! I keep telling him no, because personally I think they are dangerous and very annoying. Of course, he thinks that I am being mean and unfair and he is trying to wear me down by asking me for them pretty much weekly.
Well today I came across this article and now I can't wait for him to come home, so he can read it. I knew these shoes were nothing, but trouble...LOL!!
Have any of you have allowed your children to have Heelys? If so how is it working for them? Are they really as dangerous as this article makes them out to be?
5 comments:
Aw man! He's gonna be CRUSHED! He's been talking bout them things for almost six months!
Hmmmm....what would I rather be crushed is feelings or his bones. I pick his feelings he will get over it eventually. Am I being mean?
No...you're being responsible as you should be. Now HE'S gonna think you're being mean though. LOL! And you know our boy is a debater!
Hi
You page is really good. Each and every blog is impressive by the words and phrases you use. Try this too, he has written the articles well. Paintings are amazing. Some what like you have done.
http://spiritualfacts.blogspot.com/
-Maxx
Holy shit...when we were forced to go to that community center for work last week a few of the kids had those on.
I was like why the hell do their shoes have wheels? I had never heard of those before.
Damn, why couldn't they have these when I was a kid. My ass woulda been rolling all over the place.
You're mean mommy.
But then again, if you were a really crappy mom you'd buy them and let him fuck himself up so... good call~!
ROFL.
Post a Comment